Welcome to our review of the Cheerwing CW4 RC Drone with 720P HD Camera 2.4Ghz RC Quadcopter. I will look at the features, benefits, the Pros and Cons, answer some Frequently Asked Questions and then I will give my conclusion as to whether the Cheerwing CW4 is worth buying.
If you want to buy the Cheerwing CW4 RC Drone with 720P HD Camera 2.4Ghz RC Quadcopter right away, then please visit the product page at Amazon.com.
For one, CW4 is packed with features that you’ll love it so much and you’ll realize the high value it offers to your money. Likewise, it is very easy to operate that you – or your kid – does not require basic training before using. Do you want to know more about this quad? Study the features, benefits, pros and cons below and decide for yourself if this fits your needs.
Cheerwing CW4 RC Drone with 720P HD Camera 2.4Ghz RC Quadcopter Features
- The headless mode feature will let you fly the quadcopter without taking the direction of the front of the drone into consideration. Regardless if it’s facing left or right, pushing the throttle to the right will automatically lead the drone to the right. The same thing happens when you push it to the left.
- The altitude hold mode lets you manage the drone easily even if you are a beginner. If you are using it for aerial photography, this feature makes it more stable as it automatically maintains a consistent altitude. If the drone needs to go down or up, the throttle stick will help control this.
- The 360-degree flip is a joy to beginning pilots. The Cheerwing CW4 can do incredible stunts, tricks and flips by just using the joystick, which gives the up/down, left/right, forward/backward, 360-degree rolls and 360-degree flips.
- The one-key takeoff/landing characteristic indicates the ready-to-fly design of the CW4 drone. This makes it suitable for novice pilots to fly and land the quadcopter easily even without any skill. With the one-key takeoff, the object will automatically float at a certain altitude. With the one-key landing, the drone will slowly go down and automatically reach the ground even before the motors stop.
- Because it is equipped with 720p HD camera (2MP), you can learn how to take aerial photos and videos as you fly.
- The 1280 X 720 at 30 frames per second movie resolution lets you produce high quality videos.
- Micro SD slot enables you to store images or video shots for several flights.
- Included USB charging cable and 2 pieces battery.
How You Benefit From Owning The Cheerwing CW4
- Discover or take your creativity and talent in photography and video making to a whole new level using the Cheerwing CW4 RC Drone with 720P HD Camera 2.4Ghz RC Quadcopter.
- You may consider opening up a business in photography and video making or improve your craft using this drone.
- Learn how to operate a quadcopter easily as this is the best beginner drone with camera.
- Fly a drone even without prior knowledge.
- Treasure memories with friends and family.
- Make events and celebrations more memorable.
- Teach your teenage kids how to use it.
Pros And Cons
- It is loaded with features that are also found in expensive drones.
- Cheerwing CW4 is very easy to fly because of the one-key feature for taking off and landing.
- It is also very stable that it can hover at a specific altitude. This is ideal for those who take photo or video shots up in the air. The altitude hold mode feature also makes it a lot easier to operate.
- The manufacturer stays true to its claims as it is packed with useful features.
- The HD camera is more than you can expect.
- One buyer confidently claimed that it is the best beginner drone. It’s smooth to operate. The one-touch takeoff/landing feature is awesome. The auto stabilization enables the quadcopter to stay at a certain height.
- The flight time is the same with other drones, between 6 and 9 minutes, depending on your use of the video.
- It is well-built and trouble-free to assemble. Even when it crashed a few times, it is still unbroken.
- One customer tried a lot of expensive drones but ended up returning them because he was not satisfied with their performance. He bought one CW4 and was very surprised that even with its affordable price, it performs really excellent.
- It deserves five-star rating because it works great.
- One customer said that the drone seemed to have a mind of its own. Soon as it took off, it began to go higher and fly off to the right and left and he lost control of it.
- When flown higher, you may lose contact of it. If you’ll be unlucky, you may no longer find its location.
- The Cheerwing CW4 RC Drone with 720P HD Camera 2.4Ghz RC Quadcopter can only go up as high as 16 meters.
- Controls are awful. At times, it is unresponsive.
- Some says it breaks easily and that it does not work.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Will I need a special permit to be able to fly this drone?
You do not have to register with the Federal Aviation Administration to be able to fly this as it only weighs 0.26 lbs.
2. How high does it fly?
Some users keep it not higher than 50 feet so as not lose control. Others claimed they go as high as 100 feet. One said he was not sure of the distance, but he was certain it’s pretty high. Even with its height, the altitude holds it well.
3. Does it have the return home feature?
No, it doesn’t.
4. Is it easy to fly?
Yes. Even an 11-year-old kid can operate it. With its one-key takeoff/landing feature, you do not need basic skills to fly it.
5. How long will the batteries last?
When fully charged, the batteries of Cheerwing CW4 will last for about 7 minutes. You can get extra batteries. These are inexpensive.
6. Can I already see the videos or photos through my phone while it is still up there?
Nope. However, you will appreciate the quality of the videos that this drone creates as they are of high quality.
7. How do I view the videos?
The videos record to the removable micro SD card, which you can insert on your computer to view the files.
8. Can it float in one place?
Because of the altitude hold mode feature, yes, it can.
9. Can two persons fly this quadcopter together?
No, only one person can fly it. Because it is not pricey, you can buy another drone so they can have their own quad to fly.
10. What is the maximum capacity of SD card for this drone?
You can use 16GB micro SD card.
Here Is My Conclusion
The Cheerwing CW4 RC Drone with 720P HD Camera 2.4Ghz RC Quadcopter is a great buy, primarily because of its affordability, sturdiness, features and ease-of-use. We list it as one of the leading drones you can et for under $100. Parents that bought this as a gift were very satisfied they get to play this with their children. A kid’s happiness is a parent’s joy and the price tag is not really important. Luckily, though, this drone costs less than $50 only –a price that is affordable. But this quadcopter offers more because it has an HD camera that will allow the user to take photos and videos up in the air. This is our choice for a beginner drone with camera.
You might also be interested in the DJI Mavic Pro.